Come by the Graduate Lounge on the 5th floor of Duques from 3:30 to 5:30 for LinkedIn Office Hours with Joel Renner. Spruce up your profile and learn LinkedIn tricks and ideas. This is the last session for the semester so if you plan on applying to jobs over winter break or will be otherwise using LinkedIn, you will definitely want to attend these office hours.
- China: Major League Baseball and Globalization [3 credits]
- Denmark: International Summer University Program – Short Term Exchange with Copenhagen Business School [3-6 credits]*
- France: Strategic Management in the EU [3-4.5 credits]
- France: Europeans in Global Perspective- Community, Institutions, Economic Development, and the Case of Luxury Goods- Short Term Exchange with EDHEC (Nice campus) [3 credits]*
- France: The Global Manager in Europe- Short Term Exchange with ESSEC [3 credits]*
- Germany: Successful Leadership in Europe- Short Term Exchange with the European Business School [3 credits]*
- Myanmar: Myanmar: Enhancing Economic Development through Scientific, Academic, Volunteer, and Experiential Tourism [6 credits]
- United Kingdom: Business and the State: Privatization and Public-Private Partnerships [6 credits]
- United States: Walt Disney World: Innovation in Services [3 credits]
Short-term study abroad programs (STAPs) are the primary mechanism for graduate student international mobility at GWSB. These programs are taught by GW faculty or GWSB partner universities abroad and are open to graduate students in GWSB; across the University; within the Washington, DC Consortium; and to students in non-degree status. Select undergraduates may participate in these programs if they meet admission standards set by STAP faculty. These offerings are intended to provide exposure for students in any graduate program to opportunities for global learning while at GWSB.
For more information regarding these programs, go to http://business.gwu.edu/international-programs/study-abroad/short-term/. If you have any questions, email sbintl (at) gwu.edu.
President: Justine Clow
Vice President: Anup Sheshadri
Treasurer: Khalid Hassouneh
VP of Alumni Relations: Jin Ha
VP of Career Development: Gabe Yancho
VP of Corporate Social Responsibility: Madhur Mirani
VP of Information Technology: Marc Tayah
VP of International Students: Swaraj Rimal
VP of Events: (Vacant – TBD by incoming board)
VP of Social Media and Communication: Ashikur Rahman
Come by the Graduate Lounge on the 5th floor of Duques from 3:30 to 5:30 for LinkedIn Office Hours with Joel Renner. Spruce up your profile and learn LinkedIn tricks and ideas.
Join the GW National Association of Asian MBA (NAAMBA) for a networking mixer on Wednesday, November 12th at 5:00 PM at Tonic. The NAAMBA aims to represent and support the professional, cultural, and social activities of diverse MBA and other professional degree students at The George Washington University. Join us for a mid-mod event for light refreshments and great networking! RSVP via the Facebook event page.