Event Forms

CADE Paperwork:
As of October 6th, CADE updated their alcohol forms. You need to turn in the forms 9 business days prior to your event, and the packet comes with a checklist as the first page to make sure you complete all the steps.

New CADE form (for events on or after October 6th) Click Here (PDF)
CADE-Paperwork-instructions (PDF)
CADE paperwork (Corresponding visual PDF)

GWU Security Services: Click Here
GWU Security request form instructions (PDF)

Room Reservations: (only approved room schedulers can log into the marvin site and the major event space site to reserve rooms at these locations – to become a certified room reserver click here and set yourself up an account: Click here)